Check-In 7:45 AM, Tour Departs 8:00 AM
Outside Deacons' House Cafe, 304 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PS
Tour concludes outside Deacons' House Cafe, 304 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PS at approximately 8:30 PM.
On your 1 Day Loch Ness, Glencoe, Highlands & Ben Nevis, you will get to experience the very best of Scotland. This tour is perfect for those who might have limited time and want to fit in as much as possible.
While you’re on your Highland adventure, perhaps you might be interested in hunting down the elusive Loch Ness Monster? Your guide will offer you the opportunity to board an award-winning cruise boat, equipped with the latest technology to maximize your chances of spotting Nessie!
Your return journey will see you travel south back towards Edinburgh via Scotland’s second national park (Cairngorms) before a pit-stop at Queen Victoria’s favourite village Pitlochry, famous for its yummy whisky ice cream.
Celebrating over a decade of Highland Tours, The Hairy Coo is one of the highest-rated coach tour operators in Scotland. We have been honoured to have been included in TripAdvisor's "Best of the Best" list, which showcases the top 1% of experiences worldwide, are Gold rated on TourRadar and won Get Your Guides' global "Incredible Tour Guides" award in 2020.
For all bookings of day tours, a minimum of 24 hours' notice prior to your scheduled departure is required in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours notice, no refund is given.
For all bookings of multi-day and custom private tours, a minimum of 72 hours' notice prior to your scheduled departure is required in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation is made with less than 72 hours' notice, no refund is given*
*Note that in the event the client requests a refund for any reason, Tour Desk reserves the right to charge a 3% administration fee to cover costs incurred.
Cancellation and refund requests need to be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Check-In 7:45 AM, Tour Departs 8:00 AM SHARP
• We are unable to wait for latecomers under any circumstances and there will be no refunds for missed tours. It is vitally important that if you are arriving at the departure point by taxi or local bus that you leave enough time to get there for the departure time.
• Meet outside Deacons' House Cafe, 304 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PS
• Approximately 12.5 hours.
• Tour concludes outside Deacons' House Cafe, 304 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2PS at approximately 20:30 PM.
• We recommend leaving at least 1.5 hours between any further travel or reservations in the evening, in the event of delays or traffic.
• Bring warm and/or waterproof clothing, no matter what the forecast appears to be…Scotland’s weather is very unpredictable!
• Don’t forget your camera to capture all the lovely scenery and wildlife you’ll encounter on tour, which you can later share with us online. #JoinTheHerd!
• We must remind you that while picturesque and quaint, many of the suppliers in smaller towns across the Highlands do still prefer cash payments.
• You are welcome to bring along a carry-on bag on the tour which can be packed with essentials for the day, but we would advise keeping this bag as light and small as possible to maximise your comfort onboard.
We can confirm that the optional cruise on Loch Ness is available, and if that is something you would like to do, tickets can purchased and paid for on the day of your tour.
Please bring cash with you to book your ticket:
There is no need to pre book your cruise tickets.
Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing you soon.
The Hairy Coo Team